Every day can’t be all sunshine and lollipops. That’s true for every family, no matter their unique arrangement. If you’re in need of happy co-parenting quotes, quotes centered on respect, or co-parenting quotes on accepting what is, this list has you covered.
Happy Co-Parenting Quotes
- Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. Lisa Weed
- Family means putting your arms around each other and being there. Barbara Bush
- To be in your children’s memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today. – Barbara Johnson
- Families are like branches on a tree, we grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.
- The sign of a great parent is not the behavior of the children, the sign of a truly great parent is the behavior of the parent. – Andy Smithson
- Instead of raising children who turn out okay despite their childhood, let’s raise children who turn out extraordinary because of their childhood. – L.R. Knost
Co-Parenting Quotes On Respect
- Don’t worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you. –Robert Fulghum
- The best security blanket a child can have is parents who respect each other. Jane Blaustone
- Make a positive difference in your children’s lives. Act and speak about your co-parent with respect and integrity. Allison Pescosolido
- Your children need your presence more than your presents. – Jesse Jackson
- This is probably one of the most difficult challenges any parent could face, learning to love the other parent enough to make the children first. – Iyanila Vanzant
- Effective parenting has nothing to do with pointing out our faults and everything to do with working out solutions. – L.R. Knost
- The greatest thing a father can do for his children is to respect the woman that gave birth to his children. It is because of her that you have the greatest treasures in your life. You may have moved on, but your children have not. If you can’t be her soulmate, then at least be thoughtful. Whom your children love should always be someone that you acknowledge with kindness. Your children notice everything and will follow your example. – Shannon Alder
Co-Parenting Quotes When You Think You’ve Had Enough
- The best, most mature co-parents will tell their therapist – and not their child – how much the other parent sucks. Hayley Gallagher
- Co-parenting. It’s not a competition between two homes. It’s a collaboration of parents doing what is best for the kids. Heather Hetchler
- Children need parents, not a part-time visitor with a chequebook.
- Your first obligation as a parent is not to bring chaos into the lives of your children.
- At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of the parents. – Jane D. Hull
- Anyone can have a child and call themselves a parent. Real parents are those who put that child above their own selfish needs and wants.
- Parents are the ultimate role models for children. Every word, every movement, and action affects. No other person or outside force has a greater influence on a child than a parent. – Bob Keeshan
- So don’t stress them out with your issues. Not only do they understand what’s going on, they remember everything. So if you’ve got a problem save the drama or catty gossip with your friends for another time when your kids are not around. It’s not healthy for them to hear it. – Christina Milian
Co Parenting Quotes on Accepting What Is
- There is no such thing as a ‘broken family.’ Family is family, and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, or adoption documents. C JoyBell
- Of course, there’s no formula for success except, perhaps, an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings. Arthur Rubinstein
- It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men – Frederick Douglass
- Remember you are not managing an inconvenience. You are raising a human being. – Kittie Frantz
- You have to get to that point as a divorced parent, as any parent, where you’re not putting yourself first. You want the kids’ experience to be its own. – Ryan Phillippe
- Children shouldn’t have to sacrifice so that you can have the life you want. You make sacrifices so your children can have the life they deserve.
- It is critical to maintain boundaries between adult problems and children. Please protect your children’s innocence and allow them to remain children. They must not be burdened by adult problems. Kids don’t have the coping skills or the intellectual ability to understand money worries, adult relationship issues or their parent’s unhappiness.
- You have a lot of regret with a child, and feeling like you’re failing them in some way. Not giving them the idealistic scenario. Your child comes first. That’s all. It’s all about that. He comes first and you have to get past your own egos and you never talk bad about each other. – Idina Menzel
Final Thoughts on Co-Parenting Quotes
We hope these co-parenting quotes and tips gave you a little food for thought and a little inspiration for a respectful and joyful family.