We know you’re a strong mom. Your kids know you’re a strong mom. The world knows you’re a strong mom. But do you know it? Just in case you forgot, these strong mom quotes will serve as a reminder of the strength and grace you have inside you as you raise your happy, precious little ones.
Strong Mom Quotes to Help Through Moments of Weakness
- Sometimes, the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy. This can be life-changing advice for strong moms in moments of weakness. The best way to move through strong emotions is to feel them fully. That includes going a little crazy.
2. You know you’re a mom when you understand why mama bear’s porridge was cold. Yep. This is double-true with coffee! Life with kids moves fast, and sometimes our own needs take a backseat. But that’s what makes us strong – knowing when to move them from the backseat to the front for a while.
3. Part of taking care of your baby is taking care of yourself. Sleep. Food. A good workout. If you’re only ever putting your own needs aside, you won’t become the strong mom your kids truly need.
4. Don’t be so hard on yourself. The mom in E.T. had an alien living in her house for days and didn’t notice. A little perspective for when you forget how strong you really are.
5. Mama don’t be so hard on yourself. No one is perfect. Somedays you will get it right and somedays you won’t. But what counts is each day you show up and love them hard. That really is all that counts.
6. The phrase “working mother” is redundant – Jane Sellman. I mean, duh! Raising great kids requires strength, grace, and nerves of steel. Definitely not a job for the weak.
7. Those moments you hope your kid’s sass will help them lead a company and not a gang in prison. Remember they who they got that “strength of character” from.
8. When it all feels too hard, just remember who you’re doing it for. This little reminder can fill us moms up with strength in less than a minute.
9. My nickname is mom but my full name is mom mom mom mom mom mom. It’s funny once you really think about it.
10. Be strong enough to walk away from what isn’t best for you, and be patient enough to wait for the blessings you deserve. Being a strong mom can take many forms. Sometimes it’s grounding yourself in who you know you are and walking away from who you’re not.
11. You can be a good mom who pours love into your kids and still say “I need a break.” A strong mom knows when to take a break to recharge and give her all over again.
12. Becoming a mother means your baby is the one drinking up all night and you get to be hungover the next day. Yep. Really no winning in this scenario. Might as well just laugh at the irony.
13. Momster. What happens when mom counts to 3. Even I get chills when I count to 3.
14. It’s like kids can just smell us relaxing! And that’s what makes us strong moms.
15. I thought raising a child was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do in my life. Until I had two of them. I can’t believe I thought I was tired before!
Strong Mom Quotes to Raise Strong Children
16. Love as powerful as your mother’s leaves its own mark – to have been love so deeply… will give us some protection forever. – J.K. Rowling. The love you give to day will last forever. So never forget to give your love fully and completely.
17. Behind every great woman, I pray will be another great woman, whispering “You’ve got this” in her ear. Be that great woman!
18. To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its prefect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow. – Maya Angelou. How will your kids describe you when they’re asked. Help them remember a strong mom.
Strong Mom Quotes to Remind Us Who We Really Are
19. Having kids – the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings – is the biggest job anyone can embark on. – Maria Shriver. It really is the biggest responsibility and we’ve proudly embarked it. So let’s help each other be strong moms who raise amazing kids.
20. Any mother could do the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease. – Lisa Alther. That and hostage negotiation.
21. A mom is the glue that holds everything together, even when she feels she may fall apart. And it’s not easy to be that mom. So give yourself a break.
22. Birth takes a woman’s deepest fears about herself and shows her that she is stronger than them. If you ever doubt that you’re a strong mom, just think back to every challenge you’ve overcome – including the birth of your children.
23. Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a mother. You’re your kids’ guide through this colorful life, don’t let yourself forget that!
Final Thoughts on Strong Mom Quotes
We hope that these strong mom quotes gave you a little inspiration to keep going. Remember to take it easy on yourself, love fully, and raise strong and loving kids!
83 Unconditional Love Mother Daughter Quotes
55 Relatable Being a Mom Isn’t Easy Quotes
Strong Mom Quotes Image Sources: LiveCoreStrong, ForEveryMom, ProudHappyMama, RookieMoms, CafeMom